Route : Delhi Jaipur Ranthambore Bharatpur Agra Delhi
Arrive Delhi, the capital city of India
Arrive in India, for your Golden Triangle with Tigers Tour
- Arrive Delhi
- Welcome at airport
- Transfer to hotel
Day in Delhi
Discover the first city of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, pacing through Delhi, the city which is as historic as modern, like 2 sides of the same coin!
AM: Sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, includes a visit to
- Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India
- Chandani Chownk, ‘silver street’, one of the largest trading centres of India
- Drive past Red Fort, the place that marked the announcement of India’s freedom from the British Raj
- Raj Ghat, cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi
PM: Sightseeing tour of New Delhi, includes a visit to
- Qutab Minar, a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture and the worlds tallest minaret
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple of Delhi, with a gold tomb, still in active worship
- Photo stop at India Gate, the war memorial arch built in honour of the soldiers who died in the second world war
- Drive past President's House, Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings, the most imposing features of Lutyen’s Delhi
Drive to Jaipur, the pink capital city of Rajasthan (260 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Proceed to the palatial beauty of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, with a visit to Jaipur in Rajasthan
- Drive to Jaipur, check in at your hotel and freshen up.
- Enjoy a heritage walk in the old city of Jaipur, seeing life along the small alleys and by-lanes. Interact with the local artisans enamelling jewels with local ‘meenakari’ work, along with goldsmiths and silversmiths of the region
- Visit gems, jewels and carpet weaving factories – watch artisans creating unique masterpieces and enjoy haggling for souvenirs in colourful bazaars of Jaipur
Day in Jaipur
Cherish the splendour of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, with a tour of this princely city of Jaipur, which is built in 9 rectangular sectors symbolising 9 divisions of the universe, as per Indian cosmology
- Visit the splendid Amber fort, which was built in the 16th century. An elephant ride (subject to availability) will help you ascend to this hilltop fort. Alternatively, you could choose to walk or drive up to the fort.
- Photo stop at Hawa Mahal, the palace of winds. This palace consists of long corridors and a decorated facade with its innumerable windows and screened balconies, especially built for the royal women to view processions along the cities main street.
- Visit the City Palace complex, reflecting the architectural exuberance of Jaipur. The complex consists of a variety of museums and a part of the palace is still the royal residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur
- Visit Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory
Drive to Ranthambore, territory of the Royal Indian Tiger (170 Kms 3.5 Hrs)
Proceed to Ranthambore for the highlight of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, for a tête-à-tête with the Royal Indian Tiger
- Drive to Ranthambore, acclaimed as one of the best places in the world to photograph tigers in the wild.
- Popular wildlife to be seen at the National Park includes sambar, chital, blue bull, chinkara, langur, wild boar, sloth bear, hyena, jackal, jungle cat, tigers and leopards, and crocodiles around the lake
- At leisure in Ranthambore
Day in Ranthambore
Experience the thrill of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, with jungle safaris in the wildlife park
- Rise early for a sunrise jungle safari to the wildlife park. With the morning dew still settled on trees, take your chance to spot the wildlife stretching out in the dense jungles of Ranthambore
- Enjoy an afternoon safari to the wildlife park, your second chance for a face to face encounter with the majestic Indian tigers
Drive to Bharatpur, the famous bird sanctuary of India (240 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Welcome to the chirping jingles of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, in Bharatpur, one of the finest bird sanctuaries of India
- Drive to Bharatpur, home to the UNESCO World Heritage Bird Sanctuary – Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
- On arrival, check in at your hotel and freshen up.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride inside the bird sanctuary to see the vast variety of indigenous and migratory birds.
Drive to Agra, land of the Taj Mahal (60 Kms / 1.5 Hrs)
Encounter the historic marvel of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour, discovering the Mughal city of Agra, home to the beautiful wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal
- Drive to Agra, city of the world famous Taj Mahal.
- Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the eternal symbol of love, the Taj Mahal. Often referred to as a poem in white marble, Taj Mahal displays the saga of love between Emperor Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Visit Agra fort, which is built in red sandstone and has magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and beautiful gardens
- Optional: watch a fantastic show “Mohabbat the Taj – The saga of love”, staging the largest replica of the Taj Mahal, and presenting the Taj in its various shades and seasons.
Drive to Delhi Airport DEPARTURE (205 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Bid goodbye to India, as you reach the finale of your Golden Triangle with Tiger Tour
- Optional: sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- Drive to Delhi International Airport, to catch your flight back home