Destinos India (MICE)
From initial research to final execution, Destinos India is well-equipped to handle all of your company’s meeting and conferencing needs. Be it a regional, national or international destination event, our attention to detail and depth of implementation creates an ideal experience for all attendees. We are dedicated to identifying and securing the best locations and value in the marketplace that will meet your budget requirements. From site selection and reservations to price negotiations and management of all details, Destinos MICE team has a wealth of experience in selecting destinations, hotels and meeting venues. We offer an all-inclusive, highly personalized service that delivers an outstanding and memorable meeting every time.
All meetings and conferences benefit from an excellent on-ground support staff. Our own fleet of cars and coaches for transport with perfectly attired professional chauffeurs transfer delegates in a timely manner. Our on-ground staff includes an elite team of professionally trained guides as well as account managers proficient in the local language as well as several other languages.
As a group we have
- the largest fleet of transportation of around 300+ vehicles.
- managed 23 head of states visits & senior visits in the last one year including Queen of Swaziland, Prime minister of Singapore, New Zealand, Myanmar, Indonesia, Portugal, Afghanistan & Prince of Qatar, Prince of UAE & King of Bhutan.
- official transporter providers of BRICS & BIMSTIC summit - GOA Oct 2016 which included 10 head of states visits.
- we have provided vehicles for all US presidential visits starting with President Reagan to Barack Obama visit in India 2015.
What we do for you
- Research properties that offer best value
- Obtain proposals and present you with best options
- Make initial contact with suppliers, single or multiple destinations
- Review proposals for accuracy and confirm they address all the program requirements
- Negotiate hotel contracts and concessions
- Review contracts for deposits, cut-off dates and attrition penalties
- Arrange site inspections
- Assist with short-term booking turnaround and program relocations
- Anticipate problems before they occur
- Save you time and money